[PLUG] Browser Blues - Continued

William A Morita wamorita at hevanet.com
Sat Mar 18 02:09:45 UTC 2006

Bruce,

I have an Actiontec GT701-WT DSL Modem/Router with Qwest DSL service.

I tried power cycling the DSL Modem/Router.  No Help.

I tried plugging the network cable into the second network interface.
The idea being that a new MAC address would force the DHCP to generate a new
IP.
New IP address, but this did not change the problem, so it is likely not the
DHCP.

I am out of things to try,

I am open to suggestions

- Bill Morita