[PLUG] Linux box losing time

Christian christian at rocksolidservice.com
Sat Mar 18 23:09:16 UTC 2006

Aaron,

The only time I have seen a clock lose time is when the battery is low.
The weird thing is that your system is losing time when it is ON....
that doesn't make much sense. Even if it is dependent on the system
clock it should not lose time when it is on, only when it is off.... and
that normally would restart your system clock to an old time such as
1999 or 2002 or something as such. Still, if you have a battery laying
around throw it in there and see if it helps.

christian