[PLUG] Thunderbird

Bruce Kilpatrick bakilpatrick at verizon.net
Mon Mar 20 20:08:01 UTC 2006

The profiles seem to have solved the problem for now.  In the future I
hope to return to separate computers.  I think I will do some research
into separate users...the old win box required a log out and log in as a
different user.  I wasn't aware that Linux did the something
similar...most likely because I hadn't run into this problem yet.
Since Google is my friend, I won't ask the obvious question.

Bruce