[PLUG] A wiki for plug

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Tue Mar 21 17:41:21 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 09:00 -0800, Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> Is it possible/practical for PLUG to have a wiki?  There is content
> (such as the times and locations of Advanced Topics and of the Linux
> clinic) that may change with time, and that needs to reach a wider
> audience than the users of the mailing lists.

Sure.  I already have instances of Kwiki, MediaWiki and MoinMoin.  I've
mainly used MoinMoin (for http://nakedape.cc/wiki) and defeated spamming
by requiring sign-ups and using some anti-spam features in MoinMoin.
It's kind of an old version though; I think I need a newer version of
Python than ships with RHEL3.  I've built a back-port of the current
Python release, but I haven't installed it and updated MoinMoin yet.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley <wcooley at nakedape.cc>
Naked Ape Consulting, Ltd