[PLUG] New Date for PLUG Advanced Topics

alan alan at clueserver.org
Tue Mar 21 21:33:47 UTC 2006

Due to Jazz Night at Jax, we are moving Advanced Topics from the third
Wednesday of the month to the third Monday of the month until further
notice.

Also, the problem with the air conditioner noise is actually resolvable.
It is a beer cooler that can be turned off during the meeting.

Also, the room we are using has a built-in PA system that we can use as
well.

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa