[PLUG] Ubuntu Dapper Drake Officially Delayed

Tim Thorpe tim.thorpe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 02:06:42 UTC 2006

Xfce is good, however gnome for a new user is where it's at, KDE is bloated,
and without serious modification is a real PITA IMO. KDE lite is nice but
it's a grass roots effort and doesn't have the support that Gnome has. XFCE
is very light which I love, but kind of a horse to figure out at times. I'll
stick with Gnome for now and hope the linux desktop improves substantially
over the next 2 years.