[PLUG] Free Geek's key signing events

That Man Behind the Curtain richard at freegeek.org
Sat Mar 25 02:18:21 UTC 2006

Yo PLUGgers!

Richard from Free Geek here.

Our system admin volunteers have decided to host a key signing party,
tentatively set for the 5th Wednesday of each month. (Of course not all
months have 5 Wednesdays, but this one does.)

We have some assurers in the CACert.org system on staff and available.
(See http:cacert.org for details.) And we'd encourage people to sign
PGP/GPG keys as well.

So bring your fingerprints and a couple forms of IDs. If you're looking
for CACert.org points it'd be swell if you could print out an assurance
form, but we might be able to swing that here.

Here's the schedule:

March 29, 2006

* 6:00 pm -- regular tour of Free Geek

* 6:30 or 6:45 pm -- key signing party in our meeting room

* 7:15 pm -- Administrators of Systems and Security work meeting begins

* 9:30, 10:00 or whenever -- beer (if we feel like it)
  at some to be determined bar

It all goes down at Free Geek, 1731 SE 10th Ave (2.5 blocks south of
Hawthorne).

All invited. See you there.

--
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking!