[PLUG] Need ISP For Grandma!

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Sat Mar 25 21:18:42 UTC 2006

Charles Sliger wrote:
> I need to get an elderly lady set up with internet access.
>
> I'd greatly appreciate any advice as to which ISP would be a good fit.
>
> She lives in North Plains, if that helps.

I've set up a couple of senior folks with SpiritOne. Those folks have
been happy with the service, and I've been happy that I've had no ISP
problems to have to deal with. On those few occasions when I did need to
talk with SpiritOne tech support (when I was setting up the systems),
they were very helpful. And, they are local.

I don't know what the phone access issues are in North Plains -- is that
outside the metro calling area?

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens