[PLUG] Need ISP For Grandma!

Michael M. nixlists at writemoore.net
Sat Mar 25 23:01:26 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 12:52 -0800, Charles Sliger wrote:
> I need to get an elderly lady set up with internet access.
>
> I'd greatly appreciate any advice as to which ISP would be a good fit.
>
> She lives in North Plains, if that helps.

If SpiritOne doesn't work for some reason, you might also check out
Easystreet.  My mom in Hillsboro had them and they were excellent, even
with the "help, I'm an old lady and I don't understand this stuff"
calls.  (Considering how many I got being across the country, I can only
imagine how many they got being in the next town.)  Patient and
friendly.  She had no complaints about the service, not that she was a
heavy user.

I think they're based in Beaverton, but I could be wrong about that.

--
Michael M. -- Portland, OR -- USA "No live organism can continue for
long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks