[PLUG] Ubuntu Dapper Drake Officially Delayed

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Mon Mar 27 07:36:30 UTC 2006

I have recently abandoned KDE in favor of XFCE4. I haven't looked at
Gnome recently, but I do know that XFCE comes up so much faster than KDE
that I'm sorry I didn't switch long ago!

http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/2006/03/goodbye-kde.html

What sort of issues have you had "figuring out" XFCE?

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

http://linuxcapacityplanning.com