[PLUG] Ubuntu Dapper Drake Officially Delayed

Tim Thorpe tim.thorpe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:17:43 UTC 2006

Do we just say that to feel better about ourselves? "it's not easy, nor
should it be!" or like I always tell my parents (they are windows lovers)
"If you want it to just work, get a mac!" I think it's cool that your kids
are learning *nix at a young age, I wish I was more in tune with the tech
world back then. I honestly grew up on apple hardware and microsoft. I
remember DOS hacking like there was no tomorrow, generally to get past what
ever blocks my parents friend tried to throw at me. I demolished more then
my share of computers back in the day but just wish I had the opertunity to
learn *nix younger.