[PLUG] Anyone willing to donate a little time to help me out (recover backups after theft)

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 20:34:12 UTC 2006

Hi All-
My desktop machine was stolen a week before christmas and although I swear I
had backups on DVD I can't locate them so I'm having to revert to using
backups I have on tape. Problem is, my SCSI card for tape drive was in the
stolen machine :-( ... Anyone have a SCSI2 card thats either willing to loan
it to me or have a machine capable of reading from an old school tape drive
so I can recover what data I had backed up?

Thanks,
Drew-