[PLUG] Rebuilt System Still Not Right

fh hillsboro linux at frankhunt.com
Wed Mar 29 16:19:58 UTC 2006

Rich,
These are all great ideas.  You may also want to check cables,
interconnects, and I/F boards to eliminate them.  I build systems at
FreeGeek and have seen many mysterious problems caused by flaky cables,
incompatible NIC's, graphics and sound boards.  Try removing everything
that you  don't need.

-frank