[PLUG] Rebuilt System Still Not Right

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Mar 29 16:41:47 UTC 2006

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, Galen Seitz wrote:

> I think you have a hardware problem, not software.  Here are some ideas.

   Thanks, Galen. I'll work my way through them.

> loaner motherboard and power supply from different vendors. If the problem
> persists with the different mb and power supply, your CPU may have been
> damaged when your old system died.

   This CPU came from the system that did not experience the power supply
failure last autumn. The motherboard is new; it replaces the Soyo that was in
place before. The power supply is also the new Antec, not the generic model
that came in this case.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.