[PLUG] Contact Manager

David Fetter david.fetter at fetterconsulting.com
Thu Mar 30 18:31:36 UTC 2006

I use evolution at work for similar reasons.  It imports the csv, though
not every aspect, but it's good enough.  Evolution was initially created
to be a mimic of outlook and if I'm not mistaken it was one of the
first, if not the first, to be able to connect directly to an exchange
server with relatively full functionality.  I could be wrong about that
though since I've never had to connect to an exchange server.  (I know,
fortunate, huh?)  ;-)

--
David M. Fetter - http://www.fetterconsulting.com/
"The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just