[PLUG] Re: craigslist job linux at intel

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Mar 30 20:16:35 UTC 2006

Mike> I've had very good luck contracting at Intel, both in terms of
Mike> being well paid and well treated.

I've had varying degrees of luck contracting at Intel.  Sometimes, I got
re-optioned for up to three years in a row.  Other times, I got arrested and
convicted of three felony charges.  Most of the time, it was something
in the middle.

:-)