[PLUG] Linux nomenclature (was Ubuntu ...)

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Mar 31 02:46:01 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 10:03 -0800, Ed Sawicki wrote:
> David Fleck wrote:
> > On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, John Jordan wrote:
> >
> >>A more important point is the philosophical perspective...
> >

> > John-
> >
> > thanks for your insights & perspective.  Work prevents me from
> > writing at the moment, but I just wanted to mention that I think I
> > disagree with just about every single thing you said here.
>
> As do I.

Thirded. It's funny; I've been seeing this same sort of stuff from
ponderous new users for years now--I even recall espousing many of those
notions myself.  The thing I've learned--or rather, keep learning, is
that some things are just difficult and require work and patience.
Changing operating systems is hard, learning a foreign tongue is hard,
entering a new career is hard.  C'est la vie.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley <wcooley at nakedape.cc>
Naked Ape Consulting, Ltd. <http://nakedape.cc>