[PLUG] dual DVI video card

Lancashire, Pete plancashire at ci.portland.or.us
Fri Mar 31 16:16:14 UTC 2006

The first monitor is a gateway 1280x1024. I didn't get to
choose, your typical corp/govt contract 'special'. I.e. 50%
more in what you and I could buy it for, and 2 year old
technology, it comes with a tototally overpriced gateway
PC.

A friend has a Samsung 204T and everything I've seen about
it its quite the monitor for the $'s

-pete