[PLUG] CentOS invades Tuttle, Oklahoma

Michael M. nixlists at writemoore.net
Fri Mar 31 18:55:31 UTC 2006

Since CentOS has been much discussed here recently, I thought many here
might be interested in this:

http://www.centos.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=127

It's one of the funniest things I've read in a while, especially when
the Tuttle City Manager claims to have "22 years in computer systems
engineering and operations."  I just hope he was never responsible for
anything like bridge or tunnel construction.

--
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions
of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to