[PLUG] Hosting recommendation

Tim Thorpe tim.thorpe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 20:04:45 UTC 2006

If it's OSS or NFP then I can give you an account off my reseller package,

Jailed SSH
Cpanel
500 MB storage
Up to 10GB of bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited E-mail Addresses and Forwarding.
Unlimited FTP accounts
PHP, Ruby On Rails, perl...ect.

If this is a for profit, contact me off list and I can get you some prices.