[PLUG] First Tech Credit Union "microsoftens" web interface

Eli Stair eli.stair at gmail.com
Wed May 3 07:08:54 UTC 2006

Bummer... for some reason this continues to happen in a variety of
sectors.   Even some Linux companies, i.e. Verari, have IE/ActiveX
requirements to interact with their support sites... makes getting
service a PITA.  I have to say if I had the scenario you're seeing I'd
make the stink and switch financial institutions.  Nothing speaks
louder than losing customers (as long as you let them know), IMO.
Capitalism in action.

/eli