[PLUG] To my fellow commies ....

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Wed May 3 20:00:23 UTC 2006

What do you mean funny?

"Next time somebody asks you how Al Queda agents pay for their rifles and
rocket launchers, you can tell them that foreign hackers make software called
Linux which helps them steal from Americans."

You dare to mock national security issues? I question your patriotism. Note to
self: make report to 1-800-FINKOFF