[PLUG] To my fellow commies ....

David Fetter david.fetter at fetterconsulting.com
Wed May 3 20:06:10 UTC 2006

No doubt.  Apparently this guy is so ignorant he is unaware of the NSA's
SELinux project and the widespread use of linux throughout the US
government.  Of course, I could've sworn that computers in general were
outlawed or not allowed to be used by Al Queda or whatnot.  Or maybe
that was Saddam Huisein?  Eh, whatever.  It's all heresay anyway.  I
mean unless the guy is part of intelligence operations he doesn't know
for a fact anything and even if he was, I doubt he would be posting any
information regarding it.  Oi Vey!  Maybe we should condone this guy
because it's morons like this who give linux a good name.  LOL.

--
David M. Fetter - http://www.fetterconsulting.com/
"The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just