[PLUG] To my fellow commies ....

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu May 4 00:40:29 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 12:11:37PM -0700, ryan wrote:
> BSD huh?  You are officially a "Pinko" Commie.  ;-)

No!  Have you SEEN the BSD daemon?
http://www.freebsd.org/layout/images/beastie.png

RED AS SATAN!  Nothing "pink" about it, Mr. Lancashire (or is it
Lanca-ski ?) you is a gol-durn Satan-Possessed Red Commie!  Shee-ite,
man, even the pinko Finns fought the Reds in The Big One, that's
dubya dubya two for you young whippersnappers!  Them there Finns
may be Gates-hatin' commies, but they surely hain't RED Commies!

BUT YOU CAN BE HEALED!  Put your faith in Bill the Father, Balmer
the Son, and Clippy the Holy Ghost!  Cast out your false software,
and let the spirit and spam of Gawuhud wash over your computer!
Yes, the spirit of DOS and DDOS, Saint EULA, and the high apostles
of the Business Software Alliance!  Let your computer speak in
tongues, and witness to millions of sinners around the globe!

Or not.

Keith