[PLUG] Help Needed Diagnosing Web Access Problem -- SOLVED

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu May 4 16:46:49 UTC 2006

On Thu, 4 May 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  I was out for a bit this morning and now I cannot load Web pages in
> firefox, nor can I ping those servers ("unknown host ..." is the response I
> get). However, e-mail works (at least, incoming does), and when I access
> the router's admin Web page I can ping domain names, lookup IP addresses,
> and trace routes.

   Hey! It worked again!! Just after posting this message, I was able to load
Web pages once again. Never would have happened if I had not asked publicly
for help.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.