[PLUG] To my fellow commies ....

Lancashire, Pete plancashire at ci.portland.or.us
Fri May 5 17:33:41 UTC 2006

to me (the source of this) is not how it may spoof
one of us, is that even when exposed there is a
third of the US that believe the contents regardless
of it being exposed as a fraud.

I've got three or four other sites like it, but
even in spoof are not germane to PLUG, i.e. no
Penguins .. well maybe the gay penguin scare :)

-pete

PS the commie part is true, remember Balmer at
$Soft.