[PLUG] First Tech Credit Union "microsoftens" web interface

Lancashire, Pete plancashire at ci.portland.or.us
Fri May 5 19:10:45 UTC 2006

May I see the standard, policy or procedure on software testing ?

they are ...

What standard, policy, or procedure do you use to comfirm the software
provided
meets the terms of the contract ?

ah ...

What standard, policy, or procedure do you use to determine if the contract
should be considered complete and payment made ?

well ...

-pete "can't say where those questions were wanted to be asked"