[PLUG] Forced fsck

Bruce Kilpatrick bakilpatrick at verizon.net
Mon May 8 18:13:12 UTC 2006

I have been watching this thread and wondering why I hadn't seen this
forced fsck happen.  It finally occured to me...I rarely shut my Ubuntu
box off.  It hasn't seen 30 boots since I installed Ubuntu on it.
Judging by what I am reading here, maybe I should manually cause the
system to run fsck once in a while???

Bruce