[PLUG] Read COCO3 disks...

plug_0 at robinson-west.com plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Tue May 9 22:56:25 UTC 2006

I want to read them on a Linux system.  The Tandy Color Computer 3 used IBM
disk drives, so I should be able, given the proper file system support,
to read them on a Linux system.  I wouldn't mind being able to read the
old rom paks as well, though I'd need special hardware for that.

I don't know where to buy 5.25" blank 360k floppy disks.  If anyone
can give me a tip on how to get a modern 3.5" disk drive to work,
I'd appreciate that.  I guess noone makes 5.25" floppies anymore.

I'd love to be able to use a standard ATA-100 hard drive with my
color computer as well.

Michael C. Robinson