Only on Windoz/AutoCAD RE: [PLUG] Need help in Seattle

Lancashire, Pete plancashire at ci.portland.or.us
Wed May 10 20:06:34 UTC 2006

maybe individually not the same, but by the time a shop
has all the addons, acad+fem+abc+def etc, maybe i'm wrong.

the god part i think comes from the older users /
owners of catia, they paid $100K->1M to have it so they have
to justify it :).

one smaller user i know personally has it along with a
its sister products since they
are one of the many small boeing suppliers. to them it
was boeing biz == having catia. they know they dont even rate
chosen-one rating, and are happy being regular
folk.

-pete will return to the back of the bus, since moving
      away from linux.