[PLUG] looking for ancient media readers (9-track and exabyte)

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu May 11 06:51:35 UTC 2006

Randal,

    I can't help with 2GB "Exabyte" tapes, altho I may have some Exabyte
tapes around that need read myself.

    However, I do have access to a Kennedy 9 track reel to reel tape
drive that works great on my Linux system using the SCSI interface.
Call me for details.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist