[PLUG] podcast of last night's plone event

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu May 11 15:55:53 UTC 2006

Chris,

    Personally, I wouldn't mind a certain amount of cross posting -
especially cross postings of meeting announcements and of podcast
postings.

    Also, thank you for doing the pod thing.
I'm interested in plone, but probably can't make many of the meetings.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group