[PLUG] Linux Clinic at Free Geek Sunday May 18 1pm

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Thu May 18 23:50:16 UTC 2006

Since Aaron has not announced this yet, I will unofficially do so:

PLUG members have teamed up with Free Geek to provide a Linux Clinic.

Every third Sunday of the month, from 1PM to 5PM, folks are invited
to bring their Linux questions (and answers), Linux computers (and
wanna-bes) or even just their curiosity, to:

   FREE GEEK
   Community Technology Center
   1731 SE 10th Avenue
   Portland, OR 97214
   503-232-9350

Directions here: http://www.freegeek.org/map.php
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1731+SE+10th+Avenue+97214

NOTE: Free Geek is closed during the Linux Clinic, and they won't
be answering the phones.  Please enter through the south door,
next to the Thrift Store.  We'll have a sign by the door.

The next few clinics are on:
 May    21
 June   18
 July   16