[PLUG] Blu-Ray

Christian Bewley christian at rocksolidservice.com
Fri May 19 17:29:57 UTC 2006

m0gely,

I only watch two things on TV... Ultimate Fighting (American Mixed
Martial Arts fighting style) and CSI (any flavor)... so you'll have to
forgive me. I normally do not worry about tech info on hardware until I
am ready to purchase. As a quick glimpse goes, it looks like you are on
the right track by steering clear of Sony... for now. Hopefully, they
will learn a serious lesson from this, but since most people do not
research their products first and just buy what ever Best Buy tells them
is good, well.... I just don't see much affect from not buying their
stuff. Of course, you will not end up with junk, so that is always a
good thing.... Thanks for the info.

Christian Bewley