[PLUG] ISP/Static IP for SOHOs

Timothy J. Bruce timb at bruce4.com
Tue May 23 23:43:21 UTC 2006

I use SpeakEasy with a permanent (static) IP address.  (In fact, I get two
but am only using one).

Pricing is available from their web site.....
http://www.speakeasy.net/business/dsl/
Currently it's starting about 70$ / month.

As a note, they work with both QWest and Verizon in the local area.

Full Disclosure:  I don't work for any of the companies listed above, but
I do use Verizon phone service and SpeakEasy for my DSL at home.

If you have specific questions, you can email me off-list.

Tim
--
Timothy J. Bruce