[PLUG] ISP/Static IP for SOHOs

Christian Bewley christian at rocksolidservice.com
Wed May 24 01:22:42 UTC 2006

Kris,

Fios is a pretty good deal for
30 mg for about $200 bucks...
if you go with their middle of the road it is pretty good....
15mg down / 2 mg up for about $50...
the cheap stuff is going for $40 bucks and is the same rate as comcast
high speed....
5 down / 2 up

The cool thing about it is that it will drive the cost of high speed
down. Until now there really hasn't been any competition for comcast for
those who have a choice and are data transfer informed

Still... I think I will buy into the whole fios thing as it will
probably be cheaper per bit than cable is now.

christian