[PLUG] ISP/Static IP for SOHOs

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Wed May 24 01:45:38 UTC 2006

Robert McIntosh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to hear from some PLUGers about ISPs that provide leased static
> IPs
> for small home businesses.  Please provide rough price/month, service
> quality (customer and uptime), and any other comments.

I now use SpiritOne from what people had to say about it on this list.
I get 4 static IP's for a few dollars a month more than a Comcast
account.  The speed is 1.5M/896k and works great for the few sites I
need to host.  Faster speeds are available.

   http://spiritone.com/services/dsl_pricing_soho-corp.html

I have only had the server fir a month or two now, but it's been fine.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/