[PLUG] A Scanning Question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 24 23:01:41 UTC 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Tim Slighter wrote:

> You might be able to condense that if you first print the files to
> postscript (*.ps) and then use ps2pdf to convert each postscript file into
> a pdf. Someone out on the web wrote a homemade script to convert multiple
> postscript files into pdf files. Psmerge is supposed to do this but my
> experience with it has been not totally impressed.

Tim,

   I thought of taking that route to see if it made any difference. I can scan
to .ps, too, and it's easy enough to manually convert the four pages to .pdf.
I might just do that to see if the brochure does become smaller.

   Will report back to the group.

Thanks,

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |          Accelerator