[PLUG] BLOG Server Software

Randy Stapilus stapilus at ridenbaugh.com
Mon May 29 16:04:33 UTC 2006

I use WordPress for my main blog (www.ridenbaugh.com) since last October
and I've had good luck with it - install was pretty easy, and there's good
community support. It has been easy to use, is fairly flexible, and allows
for easy backups (sent nightly via email). My website server uses Linux,
and I'm told the compatibility is good.

--
RANDY STAPILUS
Ridenbaugh Press / P.O. 834, Carlton OR 97111