[PLUG] BLOG Server Software

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 29 16:53:01 UTC 2006

On Mon, 29 May 2006, Christian Bewley wrote:

> I use WordPress. It is pretty good. I had the ability to install a few
> blogging software, but chose WordPress because I others told me about it. I
> am happy with it.

Christian,

   Thank you. It's also free (as in beer) which makes it a good value for a
beginner.

> BTW, do you know that appl-ecosys.com is the apache test page?

   No. When I type "http://www.appl-ecosys.com/" into firefox here I get my
home page. This ain't Oklahoma, is it?

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |          Accelerator