[PLUG] Correct Web Page References on Two Servers

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 31 15:45:41 UTC 2006

On Wed, 31 May 2006, Derek Loree wrote:

> If you change all of your referances from absolute paths to relative paths,
> it will display correctly in just about any environment.

   Thanks, Derek. I've no idea when or why I started putting a forward slash
on the addresses. It's been so long I took it as a given that they were
needed. My local testing tells me they're not needed here, and I'll test it
live later today.

Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |          Accelerator