[PLUG] BLOG Server Software -- SOLUTION FOUND

Christian Bewley christian at rocksolidservice.com
Wed May 31 20:52:24 UTC 2006

I just wasted two hours on trying to get this 'easy for an amateur like
me' blog software to work.... UGH! It still doesn't work.... with
WordPress I had already written two blog entries and changed the
templates.... Good luck Richard. I hope it is easier for you than it was
for me.... I gave up on it.

Christian