[PLUG] New Plone trainings from 7 Tech NW

Richard Amerman fifer at 7technw.com
Thu May 18 17:12:29 UTC 2006

7 Tech NW is getting ready to offer various trainings related to Plone.
We are in the process of gathering information on demand and priorities
so that we can insure that the greatest needs are being met.

Details can be found at: http://www.7technw.com/training

One thing you will find there is a questionnaire we are using to gather
information on what people are looking for. If you have any interest
please join the site and fill out the questionnaire.

If you have any further questions or ideas please let us know.

Thank you,

Richard Amerman
7 Tech NW
www.7technw.com <http://www.7technw.com>