[PLUG] /bin/loadkeys Runs Only As Root

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:09:05 UTC 2006

drew at socrates:/home/slackuser/slackware-10.2/slackware/d$ ls
binutils-2.15.92.0.2-i486-3.t
/bin/ls: binutils-2.15.92.0.2-i486-3.t: No such file or directory
drew at socrates:/home/slackuser/slackware-10.2/slackware/d$ cd ../../../
drew at socrates:/home/slackuser$ cd slackware-11.0
drew at socrates:/home/slackuser/slackware-11.0$ cd slackware/d/
drew at socrates:/home/slackuser/slackware-11.0/slackware/d$ ls
binutils-2.15.92.0.2-i486-3.t
/bin/ls: binutils-2.15.92.0.2-i486-3.t: No such file or directory

I think autconf is part of binutils IIRC. So nope hasn't changed. I had some
issues few releases back that required me to actually remove the
kernel-modules package in order to recompile from a vanilla
kernel.orgrelease (newer non-slack kernels for upgrades). Don't think
thats your issue
though.