[PLUG] I say "Uncle"!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 06:08:22 UTC 2006

On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 20:58:27 -0800
Chris Genly <chgenly at verizon.net> dijo:

> I want Gnu/Linux and FOSS to succeed.  I hope these problems are fixed
> over time.   But for now I think I'm going to switch.  Who knows, after
> a while I may be so irritated by Windows and Microsoft that I'll switch
> back.

Of course you will be back. :)

It will be a while, though. Several months at least, is my guess. But
you have tasted Linux and the other side will not be able to give you
what you have here. You will be back. And Linux is a patient OS. The
community will be here to welcome you back when the time comes. :)

Meantime, keep in touch.