[PLUG] superblock problem

Vincent Yau v_yau3 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 05:31:28 UTC 2006

Ok...This is good to know.
I have decided that I no longer want the data on the drive.  I have moved
stuff out of it a few weeks ago for a different reason.  So the stuff on
there, I can really do without.

Should I reformat the drive?  I am thinking I can do that but I am not sure
if the drive is reliable
since I have no clue why I have trouble with it today all of a sudden.  The
drive is less than 3 years old.

--Vincent