[PLUG] Re: PLUG Digest, Vol 26, Issue 41

Jeff Moore Jeff.Moore at chemeketa.edu
Tue Nov 14 19:44:37 UTC 2006

> Do you have reverse DNS for your 10.x.x.x network? No PTRs can make
SSH and route act just like that. -=j

I will give that a try tonight. I have never had these issues before
without reverse dns running. I know xdmcp can be touchy about it but I
haven't ran into anything else that really needs reverse.
One more thing to add to my original post: The same problems are
occurring with the port that vmware uses.. (905 tcp or something like
that. Cant remember.) Thats why in the first post I said I thought it
was a tcp problem... Sorry I was not very clear about that.

Thanks All!
jm