[PLUG] AMD64, Java, and Flash.

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sat Nov 18 09:11:47 UTC 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Carlos Konstanski wrote:
> The sound modules are obvoius; the ethernet is handled by forcedeth; and
> the video is handled by the nvidia driver, installed on gentoo with
> "emerge nvidia-drivers".  All works super sweet.
>
> Maybe an nvidia chipset board is your ticket.

I returned the motherboard I had previously used and got another one from
the same manufacturer that used the nforce3 chipset.  All of the chipset
features are well-supported in Linux and it has both TV output, DVI, and
is apparently capable of dual VGA.  I did have to pay an extra $22.

I'm quite happy now, however.

Too bad the machine's not mine.

J.
--