[PLUG] Remove Totem Mozilla Firefox Plug in Suport from Ubuntu

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Nov 25 15:22:07 UTC 2006

On Fri, 24 Nov 2006, Keith wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply. I have FF 2.0 and all it says is use the
> quicktime ot windows plug in with no other action available or editable.

   Plan B: In 1.5.0.7 under Tools in the top menu, do you have an item called
"Media Connectivity?" Here that brings up a sub-menu with three additional
items: "List all media links on page," "Check for embedded media now," and
"Configure." The latter is where I have futzed trying to get video and
ungarbled sound to work again. (Still not there, but it's a low priority
here.)