[PLUG] VMware Install on SuSE

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Sun Oct 1 17:09:48 UTC 2006

My boss actually paid for my VMWare Workstation license 9 or 10 months
ago ($400 so I could run windows, so I could check my mail, because they
won't turn on IMAP, thus preventing me from using pine).  When I found out
about the free server, I put it on a spare machine under the pretense of
setting up a testbed for bug tracking software evaluation.  I quietly
moved my windows workstation over there, and have been running remotely
ever since.

They did buy me 2G of RAM to make my box run better with VMWare.  That's
why I am keeping the move quiet - I don't want to give up the RAM.

Carlos Konstanski